Why hire a nanny from us?
With Cohen Sitter Service you are not responsible for paying the nanny’s payroll taxes as you would be if paid the nanny directly. You also get the substitute nanny guarantee that we offer all our clients. You are never left in a bind if your nanny gets sick, goes out of town, or is unavailable for any reason. Cohen Sitter Service nannies are also available to travel with your family or stay with your children while you take that much-needed weekend getaway. We are an excellent sitter service that provides loving care and lots of fun. We have experienced sitters for all ages – newborn and up. Our sitters can let you enjoy some well-deserved “me time.” Overnight care can also be provided.
We accept children between the ages of 3 months to 15 years old.
Traditional nanny responsibilities center on childcare. The nanny functions as the primary authority figure while the parents are away or otherwise occupied; this usually means that the nanny is in charge of everything that corresponds to the care of the children. The kinds of tasks that a nanny will be expected to complete daily can include:
- Creating a safe and stimulating environment for the children
- Bathing and dressing
- Changing diapers and potty-training, if age-appropriate
- Children’s laundry
- Planning meals, preparing food, and/or feeding the children
- Arranging playdates and outings
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Educational activities and crafts
- Carpooling or driving the children to school, activities, or playdates
- Reading to the children
- Helping with homework
- Organizing bedrooms/toys
- Administering medicine with parents’ consent, if necessary
- Maintaining logs for the parents
- Light housekeeping
Light housekeeping chores might include grocery shopping, family errands, emptying the trash, loading and unloading the dishwasher, and keeping the kitchen and kids’ areas clean and tidy.
To properly prepare for your children, we’ll collect the information needed to assist our staff with any special needs and in dealing with any emergencies that may arise. Parents and our staff will feel secure in leaving their children in our care. If needed, we can drive your children anywhere they need to be for a fair mileage charge.
We personally interview, refer top sitters, and offers 24/7 sitter services. Finding an elite sitter with the best possible match and qualification is easy when choosing us for your business.
- We pre-interview and investigate candidates thoroughly; We help arrange a convenient time for you to interview nanny candidates.
- We’ll help you find & hire the best sitter for your family.
- You set the schedule for your new sitter – it can be part-time, full-time, days, evenings, weekends, or summer.
Using a local sitter is, by far, the safer alternative. Cohen Sitter Service are known, trusted and thoroughly investigated before being custom-matched to a family.
Unlike any other sitter agencies, Cohen Sitter Service never charges a placement fee, an application fee, or a membership fee.
We're here to help!
Get availability and pricing information