- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the contact form displayed on the website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected.
Wherever we collect information, it is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the top of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to the site and identify repeat visitors to the site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on the site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on the site.
We use Google Analytics to learn about user acquisition and demographics as well as the number of users and sessions to this website. We may share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.